Friday, October 05, 2007

500 Healthy Chinese Recipes Cookbook


This is NOT an ordinary cookbook. It is a cookbook packed with:

*A master chef's 45 years of cooking experience
*20 years of my Chinese cooking practice
*Almost 4 years of cooking, writing and research
*And of course, my love for my aunt for my whole life

You will be delighted to find this cookbook.

In 2000, my friend suggested me to translate my cookbook into English and bring it to all people around the world who love Chinese food. In order to let this book be suitable for most people, I visited all the major Chinese restaurants here in Ohio and studied hundreds of restaurant menus. I talked to scores of doctors about healthy eating and nutrition. I subscribed to several major health publications and read health news regularly. After two years of research, I came up with my English version e-cookbook "Real and Healthy Chinese Cooking".

Click Here to get your copy now!

No comments: